Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - Belle Classic Tea
Since moving to the UK several years ago the amount of tea I drink on a daily basis has drastically increased. I can only imagine this tea increase will eventually allow me to genuinely become British, as is only the way one gains citizenship. Professor Hershel Layton, along with other intelligent folk such as Captain Jean-Luc Picard, understand the importance of a good cup of tea. While not a traditional English Breakfast or Darjeeling, Layton’s favourite tea is a cup of Belle Classic, a bitter drink comprised of Oasis Leaf, Brisk Berry and Belle Tart Seed. Tea, like a puzzle, is a delicate process that requires both time and patience.
Click ‘Read More’ for the full recipe!
This recipe serves 1.
What you will need: A tea infuser.
- Darjeeling Earl Grey
- Super Fruit Berry
A Slice of Lemon
Freshly Boiled Water
Brewing the Belle Classic:
- Fill your infuser with 1 part Darjeeling Earl Grey, 1 part Super Fruit Berry and 1 part Lemongrass. Place the infuser in a cup of fresh boiled water, cover, and allow to brew for 3 minutes.
- Place a slice of lemon into the tea, and allow to cool slightly before drinking.
A delightful shade of red, the Belle Classic is smooth and slightly bitter with a sweet undertone. It’s very refreshing and calming, perfect for winding down and feeling reinvigorated. It’s no mystery as to why the Belle Classic is Layton’s favourite.
Gourmet Gaming likes to order loose tea from teapigs.co.uk
Like this? You might also enjoy the Animal Crossing – Brewster’s Pigeon Blend.
- galladeshappyplace likes this
- newyearsmacaroni-and-h4x reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- outlandishcashew likes this
- imakefunnyandfood reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- luminissy likes this
- peeepepepepee reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- lonelyturtle17 likes this
- muffinthief reblogged this from halcyonharlot
- muffinthief likes this
- odinssphere likes this
- psychologisttongue likes this
- felineodile likes this
- halcyonharlot reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- halcyonharlot likes this
- carousalcat likes this
- slyzap likes this
- spunge-cakes likes this
- tamagotchi-girlfriend likes this
- laughing-leo reblogged this from shychouette
- shychouette reblogged this from theguardianarcana
- shychouette likes this
- theguardianarcana reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- 18thcenturyblogger reblogged this from hanjesus
- hanjesus reblogged this from blueshiftofdeath
- imakefunnyandfood likes this
- izzybellgee reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- nintendy-sixty-fur reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- marickzero likes this
- ffrposties reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- fromkittygrant-withlove likes this
- kuromyuu reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- kuromyuu likes this
- toneofstark likes this
- theboynamedbelmont likes this
- caramelcrow reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- caramelcrow likes this
- lesbians-for-you likes this
- geebootaro likes this
- hanjesus likes this
- blueshiftofdeath reblogged this from briochebread
- magelaurent reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- frivolous-chinchilla reblogged this from professsorlayton
- briochebread reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- kingofthelost likes this
- the-arzac likes this
- zumymuffin likes this
- tickory-tock reblogged this from puzzling-turnabout
- indigofoxes likes this
- fking-right reblogged this from glyphhound
- glyphhound reblogged this from gourmetgaming