Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - Belle Classic Tea
Since moving to the UK several years ago the amount of tea I drink on a daily basis has drastically increased. I can only imagine this tea increase will eventually allow me to genuinely become British, as is only the way one gains citizenship. Professor Hershel Layton, along with other intelligent folk such as Captain Jean-Luc Picard, understand the importance of a good cup of tea. While not a traditional English Breakfast or Darjeeling, Layton’s favourite tea is a cup of Belle Classic, a bitter drink comprised of Oasis Leaf, Brisk Berry and Belle Tart Seed. Tea, like a puzzle, is a delicate process that requires both time and patience.
Click ‘Read More’ for the full recipe!
This recipe serves 1.
What you will need: A tea infuser.
- Darjeeling Earl Grey
- Super Fruit Berry
A Slice of Lemon
Freshly Boiled Water
Brewing the Belle Classic:
- Fill your infuser with 1 part Darjeeling Earl Grey, 1 part Super Fruit Berry and 1 part Lemongrass. Place the infuser in a cup of fresh boiled water, cover, and allow to brew for 3 minutes.
- Place a slice of lemon into the tea, and allow to cool slightly before drinking.
A delightful shade of red, the Belle Classic is smooth and slightly bitter with a sweet undertone. It’s very refreshing and calming, perfect for winding down and feeling reinvigorated. It’s no mystery as to why the Belle Classic is Layton’s favourite.
Gourmet Gaming likes to order loose tea from teapigs.co.uk
Like this? You might also enjoy the Animal Crossing – Brewster’s Pigeon Blend.
- geebootaro likes this
- voimakas likes this
- blueshiftofdeath reblogged this from briochebread
- magelaurent reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- frivolous-chinchilla reblogged this from professsorlayton
- briochebread reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- kingofthelost likes this
- the-arzac likes this
- zumymuffin likes this
- tickory-tock reblogged this from puzzling-turnabout
- indigofoxes likes this
- fking-right reblogged this from glyphhound
- glyphhound reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- revolutionaryrosa reblogged this from lynk25
- playercom reblogged this from lynk25
- lynk25 reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- doitsu-locked reblogged this from puzzling-turnabout
- sickkarter likes this
- doitsu-locked likes this
- claire-pouette likes this
- threeslipsofpaper likes this
- ladyhedgeofhog reblogged this from professsorlayton
- afislife reblogged this from professsorlayton
- afislife likes this
- professsorlayton reblogged this from puzzling-turnabout
- professsorlayton likes this
- vanil-akrem likes this
- flamingopuuuunch reblogged this from puzzling-turnabout
- tickory-tock likes this
- heir-conditioning likes this
- gpigsrock reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- gpigsrock likes this
- epsilonyx likes this
- flamingopuuuunch likes this
- ruthieless reblogged this from darling-detective
- weasleyburrow likes this
- darling-detective reblogged this from puzzling-turnabout
- dimension-hero-jean likes this
- arachjalaal likes this
- mmpash likes this
- curiousspecterinthemysteryroom reblogged this from puzzling-turnabout
- curiousspecterinthemysteryroom likes this
- hxrzen likes this
- fabulous-ayame reblogged this from puzzling-turnabout
- fabulous-ayame likes this
- puzzling-turnabout reblogged this from tsunoichi
- tsunoichi reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- pinkie-tea reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- worlverine likes this