Easter Egg: Super Mario World - Yoshi Eggs
It’s Easter! I hope the Bunny was generous to you all, but just in case he wasn’t here’s a recipe for some cute Yoshi Egg chocolate pops.
Click ‘Read More’ for the full recipe!
This recipe makes 14 Yoshi Egg pops.
What you will need: Two 7-egg shaped pop moulds, two small glass bowls, a metal spoon, 15 lollipop sticks, and a small saucepan.
Green Chocolate Colouring
230g / 8 oz. White Chocolate (Finely chopped)
Preparing the Egg Moulds:
- Place 30g / 1 oz. of the white chocolate in one of the bowls. Fill the saucepan with a small amount of water, and place the bowl over the saucepan.
- Put the saucepan on a medium heat and bring the water to a simmer, slowly melt the chocolate. Once melted, add the green chocolate colouring to achieve the desired shade, mix well.
- Using one of the lollipop sticks, dip it into the green chocolate. Using the lollipop stick like a paintbrush, create the three iconic spots on the inside of each egg mould. Remember the green spot pattern will be reversed on the mould!
- Once each of the egg moulds have their spots, place them in the fridge to chill until set.
Making the Yoshi Eggs:
- Meanwhile, use the same technique to melt the remainder of the white chocolate. Once the green spots are set, take the moulds from the fridge.
- Using a small metal spoon, fill each of the egg moulds with some melted white chocolate. Place a lollipop stick so that it comes halfway up the egg onto the melted chocolate, rotate it so that it’s firmly coated.
- Once each of the egg moulds are filled, gently tap the mould on a surface to knock out any air bubbles. Place the moulds in the fridge to chill until set.
Though incredibly simple to make with a little patience, these Yoshi Egg chocolate pops are adorable. Experiment by adding nuts, sprinkles or mini marshmallows to the chocolate for an additional touch.
Like this? You might also enjoy the Yoshi’s Cookie - Yoshi Cookies.
- officialmercer likes this
- dankmeupyo likes this
- darl20 reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- humblbumblesoul likes this
- fomoire likes this
- benben-and-jerrys likes this
- madammayday likes this
- mukuromore reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- thegeekgotthegirl likes this
- illy213 likes this
- destructivelyoptimistic likes this
- ori-jensen likes this
- tinkchick555 likes this
- bluemoon-love reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- reptar21 likes this
- malenkayaa reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- fre3witch likes this
- ladiiwhisper likes this
- tentafoods reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- stupid-sexy-dwarves likes this
- recipesinmovies reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- tentaclue likes this
- missmonochromexiii likes this
- btp-yami likes this
- ms-mellowbone likes this
- new-gin-clever-title-goes-here reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- bagel-is-friend likes this
- xmaskedbeautyx likes this
- codepat97 reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- whatever-edgar reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- thatbitchdarky likes this
- kangagoo reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- nerdsgeeksfreaks reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- jennaroses likes this
- raupenimmerasatt reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- marshmallowservant likes this
- theemeraldterror likes this
- nvzfoodref reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- sinxeckt likes this
- legolas-the-house-elf likes this
- mistressguertena likes this
- roadwalker11 likes this
- beatingbrittany likes this
- catnipmuffin reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- shakapunk likes this
- crispytaco likes this
- gamergirlreviews reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- noncutiebooty reblogged this from gourmetgaming