Easter Egg: Super Mario World - Yoshi Eggs
It’s Easter! I hope the Bunny was generous to you all, but just in case he wasn’t here’s a recipe for some cute Yoshi Egg chocolate pops.
Click ‘Read More’ for the full recipe!
This recipe makes 14 Yoshi Egg pops.
What you will need: Two 7-egg shaped pop moulds, two small glass bowls, a metal spoon, 15 lollipop sticks, and a small saucepan.
Green Chocolate Colouring
230g / 8 oz. White Chocolate (Finely chopped)
Preparing the Egg Moulds:
- Place 30g / 1 oz. of the white chocolate in one of the bowls. Fill the saucepan with a small amount of water, and place the bowl over the saucepan.
- Put the saucepan on a medium heat and bring the water to a simmer, slowly melt the chocolate. Once melted, add the green chocolate colouring to achieve the desired shade, mix well.
- Using one of the lollipop sticks, dip it into the green chocolate. Using the lollipop stick like a paintbrush, create the three iconic spots on the inside of each egg mould. Remember the green spot pattern will be reversed on the mould!
- Once each of the egg moulds have their spots, place them in the fridge to chill until set.
Making the Yoshi Eggs:
- Meanwhile, use the same technique to melt the remainder of the white chocolate. Once the green spots are set, take the moulds from the fridge.
- Using a small metal spoon, fill each of the egg moulds with some melted white chocolate. Place a lollipop stick so that it comes halfway up the egg onto the melted chocolate, rotate it so that it’s firmly coated.
- Once each of the egg moulds are filled, gently tap the mould on a surface to knock out any air bubbles. Place the moulds in the fridge to chill until set.
Though incredibly simple to make with a little patience, these Yoshi Egg chocolate pops are adorable. Experiment by adding nuts, sprinkles or mini marshmallows to the chocolate for an additional touch.
Like this? You might also enjoy the Yoshi’s Cookie - Yoshi Cookies.
- fictionkin-cuisine reblogged this from heroscourage
- happyshaddow94 likes this
- peonymoonflower likes this
- yoshi-kin reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- terminallygallowed likes this
- noblelaughter reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- pyromanialand likes this
- hermitcrabmafia likes this
- f0x0n4c1d likes this
- droeftoeter likes this
- asktheherosdarkside likes this
- randomminecrafterposts likes this
- fromkittygrant-withlove likes this
- maragallen likes this
- lesbians-for-you likes this
- pwheartgal likes this
- pwheartgal reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- kiwys-chibis likes this
- lifeispudding likes this
- snowwhitewarden1995 likes this
- roobieredridingfromthehood reblogged this from fyeahfoodrecipes
- royallyons79 likes this
- christina-182 likes this
- teatimepearls reblogged this from fyeahfoodrecipes
- fyeahfoodrecipes reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- star-cruiser likes this
- televisionismydivision likes this
- feelings-suck-pretty-bad reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- feelings-suck-pretty-bad likes this
- lynk25 reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- sn0w-c0nes likes this
- legendaryjizzfactory reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- tsundxre likes this
- warmsofthands likes this
- budder-tardis likes this
- achievementcreaturesyo reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- that-nerdy-gurl likes this
- sillyyimsy likes this
- me-n-you-against-the-world reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- petitetisane reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- wonton4lyfee likes this
- the-angel-loves-waffles reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- the-angel-loves-waffles likes this
- deathgoddess2u likes this
- megagoosquish likes this
- arcaninedragneel likes this
- kidmusclefan likes this
- starshnbrght reblogged this from do-black-people-do-stuff