Grand Theft Auto IV – Cluckin’ Bell Fowl Burger
To celebrate the Grand Theft Auto V trailer that was released today here’s a recipe for the Cluckin’ Bell foul ‘Fowl Burger’! Now you can pee your pants over the trailer while you stuff your face and feel just like Niko Bellic! There’s only a couple Cluckin’ Bell restaurants dotted around Liberty City compared to the role the restaurant played in earlier versions of GTA (where you could order up to 4 meals including a salad) but in GTA IV the $1 fowl burger is your only option. I was seriously tempted, like with ‘The Heart Stopper’, to make the “Stuffed Pollo Todo Frito”; you can watch the advert and witness a corncob being stuffed up a chickens bum if that’s your sort of thing – but again it was costly and extraordinary and not exactly available to Niko in-game. Some day… SOME DAY I will make both of these just for the sheer glory and meat sweats.
Click ‘Read More’ for the full recipe!
This recipe serves 1.
What you will need: A frying pan, meat tenderiser, 2 bowls.
For the Fowl Burger:
1 Large Chicken Breast
50g / ½ Cup Breadcrumbs
1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
1 Tablespoon Ground Coriander
1 Tablespoon Paprika
White Burger Bun / Bread roll
Baby Gem Lettuce Leaves
1 Baby Shallot
1 Slice of Mild Cheddar Cheese
Making the Fowl Burger:
- Combine the cumin, coriander and paprika with the breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix well. In another beat the egg and set aside.
- Heat a good amount of olive oil in a frying pan on a medium high heat. Beat the chicken breast so it is about 1-2cm thick, cut in half so you have two evenly sized pieces.
- Dip them in the egg and then coat well in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Once the oil is hot enough, fry the coated chicken breasts for about 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Toast the bun then layer ketchup, lettuce, chicken, cheese, lettuce, chicken, lettuce, mayonnaise, sliced shallot and close with the top of the bun.
- Serve with fries and a Sprunk and enjoy; the chicken didn’t die in vain.
I don’t know about you, but any time I’ve walked into a Cluckin’ Bell some guy starts a fight with me, these gangs seem pretty protective of this chicken so it must be pretty awesome. Cluckin’ Bell dutifully promises that they provide ‘billions of chickens with a very happy resting place – your stomach!’ so what more reason do you need to eat this?! Just don’t choke-a-doodle-doo, chicks and cocks.
Like this? You might also enjoy the Grand Theft Auto IV - The Bleeder.
- chibinekocat likes this
- faffinoodle likes this
- sakurakeyblader78 likes this
- russbutt reblogged this from heromerica
- heromerica reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- morinothomas likes this
- morinothomas reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- mellowminty likes this
- neckd-ep likes this
- backwoodsbeanies reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- cistiel reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- chinkysoul likes this
- n3rdsthebird likes this
- iamthebestatspace likes this
- vincentstoll likes this
- booyoupoo likes this
- chrsadms likes this
- tatsuya-suou likes this
- idlepsyche reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- fluffybuttsmainsqueeze likes this
- wutthhellmidoin likes this
- loveandmindless reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- valenzar likes this
- rainarevenge likes this
- zarmeenanoor likes this
- neacarolina likes this
- dordourandi likes this
- gaga-the--goddess likes this
- contralto2012 reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- earthenlightenment likes this
- valentina-09n likes this
- 37135337 likes this
- sbon10 likes this
- insomniaticwrath likes this
- 3stars-and-asun likes this
- whowe2 reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- whowe2 likes this
- catnamedlarry likes this
- oleon83 likes this
- holy-muerte-dreams reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- infinitenein likes this
- latulasradcatchbro likes this
- walker--bait reblogged this from zeecaptein
- zeecaptein reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- secondaryemu likes this
- marilyns-zombie likes this
- missentitlement likes this
- animpossibilitythathasitsuses reblogged this from gourmetgaming
- superlightningblade likes this
- muffinseta63 reblogged this from diirawringly